🎉Welcome to AIESEC in PNU Be a World Citizen IVY program🎉.
“Find Your Essence as a Global Leader”
<Be A World Citizen project>
- An educational program on understanding the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) #16 Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Fostering a global citizenship attitude through an in-depth understanding of world peace and development!
- The volunteers in this project will encourage participants to recognise real-world issues, engage positively with other identities and cultures, and take an active role in making our planet more peaceful, sustainable and fairer.
- The volunteers are required to create supplementary materials such as lectures, presentations, and videos.
<IVY Volunteer’s duties>
- Preparing and conducting global citizenship education regarding Human Rights, Environment, or World Peace.
- Giving students(participants) your lectures and encouraging them to participate in the conference actively through Q&A, discussion, and activities.
- Participating in all sessions with sincerity and responsibility.
1. Fill out the project application form.
2. Have an interview with the organizing committee members!